Friday, October 2, 2009

Chalk Talk

So many posts in one week? I know, it's crazy. Honestly, the real reason I am posting so many pictures is because I am looking for a picture of my gas dryer that I want to sell on Craigslist. I know it's here somewhere, but in the meantime, while sorting through the photos, I figured I should post some up on the blog.

Anywho, Allie loves to draw, loves to write her name, loves anything that allows her to to take a writing instrument and put it to use. Lately, her favorite writing instrument has been chalk. Allie now knows all the letters in her name and loves to write it all over. She switches her "e" and "i" and writes as if it were a mirror, but still, not bad for a three year-old. I think her handwriting is better than mine already....

No comments: