Monday, November 26, 2007

Balloons

There is so much going on and I have so much to post but today we had Matt's birthday party for his friends. There is always a half day of school the Monday after Thanksgiving and it's a nice time to plan a party as his friends are usually available. Also if we want to book at a party center, it's usually empty and costs less as it's during the week and during the school day. We celebrated at bounce magic, an indoor bounce house facility with lots of different apparatuses to jump on. It's a good boy party. As usual, I forgot my camera but we had lots of fun. Allie did not go because it interfered with her nap and so she stayed with her Lola. I did bring home the balloons and perhaps Allie had more fun with the balloons than the boys had at the party. Here are some picts from this evening.


I'm not sure if you can tell but Tommy's hair had lots of static in it and was flying up!

2 comments:

cosmo said...

The picture of Bobby & Allie is really adorable.

What date is Matt's birthday on?Devin's birthday was yesterday. I have a 12 year old!!

The Morgan Family said...

matt's real birth date is 11/29. it's hard to believe you have a 12 year-old!