Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

Things here have stabilized a bit and, for the first time in four days, everyone slept well last night. Tommy still has a fever and is weak but is on the upswing. Allie is doing great but gets tired easily. I was walking by her the other day musing how peculiar she looked. When I came back through and she was standing in the same position, I decided to investigate.......




She was completely asleep. I'm not quite sure how she could sleep standing up, but she did it. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures. These photos also reminded me of perhaps one of my favorite pictures of Sammy after a long, tiring day of toilet training.....these never get old!




Ah, good times.

1 comment:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Actually the greatest part about these pictures (and I have them too, trust me, they are just too cute!) is the fact that as parents we run for the camera first, rather than putting our children in a more comfortable position!

Too cute! I'm glad your family is feeling better!