Monday, April 27, 2009

Bedroom Flair

It's no secret that my kid's bedrooms are a little sparse in the decorating department. I am planning on investing a little bit for each kid's room as my summer real estate season starts yielding dividends, but for now....

My friend Kristina was kind enough to give me a head start on Allie's room. As Kristina is cleaning out her house preparing for a move =(, I am the fortunate recipient of some really neat things. This by far is the coolest though.

Kristina painted some pictures for her daughter's room years back. Now that her daughter is 10, Kristina offered the paintings to me. Allie was so excited about the paintings she insisted that I hang them the moment we got home....

They are just adorable. If you're looking for original art for kid's bedrooms, give me a call and I'll pass along her information. We also inherited an origami mobile....

The room while still a little bare it's definitely looking much better thanks to Kristina...

Although it did not manifest itself onto a digital photo... Allie was very, very excited (she looks downright depressed there though)!....


Thanks again Kristina!!!

2 comments:

cosmo said...

Those paintings are beautiful! The colors go so well with the paint you already had for Allie's room. Looks great!

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Those paintings are perfect for Allie's room! What a great friend!