Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catching Up

While cleaning my desktop, I came across a few picts that didn't quite get up on the blog. I'll post them in the next couple of days...

Here's some picts from around Valentines Day. The kids really needed a haircut
... they always need haircuts! Here's Pete and Sam before...

Here's all the hair from Pete....

Matt refused to be photographed for any before or after shot. Pete and Sam weren't too keen on their after shots either. Ugh... when did they become so difficult to photograph?

Here are Tom and Allie's after.... they will still pose for me...



2 comments:

cosmo said...

holy cow pete has some thick hair, huh? you cut all their hair? you do a great job! I wish I could...it would save a lot of money, but I always mess it up.

The Morgan Family said...

did you see tom's hair? i'm not sure that would qualify as "great job". ;) he wouldn't hold still. allie did great though.