Thursday, October 25, 2007

Babies no more... =(


I was just marveling about how grown up my guys looked this morning as they were heading out to school so I snapped their picture. I don't have any commentary or witty remarks, just wondering where my babies went. If my kids have any say, I will be posting pumpkin carving pictures today as well. We still need to do that. As far as house construction news, we have framers on site for the first time today. Between rain and other scheduling delays our construction time line was pushed back and they probably won't be there tomorrow because of rain. If there is anything picture worthy, I'll post it.

3 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

I just cannot believe how big your boys have gotten! How is it that they age and we don't? (At least I don't feel much older)

Hey, I think we have that 'wheels on the bus' book that Allie is looking at! Crazy!

The Morgan Family said...

it's the raffi one. i'm not sure how we got it but she loves it. she loves it so much that she asks me to read it and halfway through says "my turn!" and finishes it. i guess i take too long.

Stuart and Kimber said...

I've read that book so many times that I've started noticing the flaws in the pictures. I wish they would remember the order of how they drew/sat the people because it drives me crazy when it's different on each page!

Now I KNOW I'm pathetic!