Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Night

So here are the photos from the evening. As promised, here's Pete dressed as Mario (yes, from the video game).

Here's the gang before we headed out. At first Allie was a little nervous and wanted me to carry her, but when she realized that people were handing her candy, she wanted to walk and collect from every door. It was really cute. The weather was 65 degrees and beautiful and we strolled up and down our street. Pete then went to more homes with a friend and his parents. After I put Sam, Tom, and Allie to bed, I took Matt out for one more street. It was lots of fun but I'm so wiped out and I have the worst sugar headache! It's good this only happens once a year!

2 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

I LOVE Pete's costume! It's so cute! That is sooo smart!

They are all great! They are just a bunch of cuties!

cosmo said...

I have always liked the mario costume too! they all look great!