Monday, October 29, 2007

Global Warming II

It was 30 degrees this morning outside and 55 inside. After I corralled the morning group out the door, I went to work on getting the morning fire going. I then realized that the clothes I threw on this morning reeked like a campfire, but not in a good way. I looked at the thermostat and flipped the switch. It was so easy, and won't make me stink (more). My resolve was broken, I didn't make it to the first of November liked I had hoped. Hopefully I'll just need the heat for the morning, it's supposed to warm up. I don't want to give the utility company all my money yet. I think I'm starting to sound like my Dad (!).

2 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Oh! I'm so sorry! That's horrible! That makes me want to drink a hot chocolate just for you!

The Morgan Family said...

which is the horrible part, that it's cold out or that i'm starting to sound like my dad? =) (just kidding dad) either might drive you to some form of chocolate consumption.