Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cha Ching

I have seen my future grocery bill and it is bleak. I picked up a 5 pound crate of tangerines last night thinking it would probably last through Christmas. The kids discovered them at 1pm today and by 6pm they were gone. I knew they liked tangerines but never imagined it could be like this. It was like watching a pack of wolves. Wow, I have to go sell some more houses to subsidize their habit!


PS- "Bear", the sweetest kitty in the world, was put to sleep last night. My heart goes out to Bear's family. We'll all miss the little guy.

2 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

I don't envy you. We like those clementines. And they go quick!

cosmo said...

i have had that realization as well. When an entire box of cereal was gone by day two...and I just think to myself, "they're not even teenagers yet." Well, at least they have a healthy boost of vitamin C before cold & flu season!