Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

We had a lot of fun last night. Bob's parents and Margaret's family (Bobby's sister) came over to our home. Our evening was a bit untraditional as Lola and I decided a while ago we did not want to cook. We ordered Chinese food and pizza and served it buffet style. The kids seemed to like it and if the adults minded, they didn't say anything. We then hung out and sang Christmas carols while Bobby played the guitar. The violin even made an appearance after many years of hibernation. After singing for a bit, we realized that we had lost a few voices in the chorus. Here's my brother-in-law Richard.

Here's my father-in-law. We sure know how to host exciting parties!!!


I seem to have a knack at photographing sleeping people. In my defense, they hold still which makes them easier to photograph. =) No but really, Margaret asked me to take this picture of Richard so I happily obliged. I took Grandpa's picture for good measure.

1 comment:

cosmo said...

have you checked the batteries in your carbon monixide monitor lately? : )