Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ewwwww!

My kids made an interesting discovery today near our back porch steps. I really hate snakes. I'm so very glad my kids do not like playing with snakes. He was a little guy but it still gives me the heebie jeebies. I don't know if anyone else does this, but I always pretend I'm not scared (I don't want the kids to use it against me) and try to make scientific observations. But on the inside.... blech! I do feel a little sorry for him though, it looks like something got a hold of his tail, he's all beat up.


Seeing this snake makes me think of the grossest snake story ever posted on my friend Kim's blog. Now that's a creepy story! I think you have to cut and paste it... I guess I don't know how to make it into a link.

http://stunkimbersblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/unsavory-guest.html

1 comment:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Snakes are the worst!

Yuck!

(your temperature does help with eliminating them however!)