Friday, August 15, 2008

Toothless Sam

Crazy last week or so.... work is nonstop. Sam had some big news last week worth noting though. He lost his first top tooth and I think the second is soon to follow. Sammy always had little piranha teeth that were so cute and small but they will soon be replaced by the oversized gopher teeth that will take three years to grow into. I'm going to miss those little chompers! As usual the tooth fairy gave him a $1, and Lola gave him $5!

The kids are excited that tomorrow (today- wow it's late!) we are off to Fantasy Island (local podunk amusement park). If I remember, I'll bring my camera.

2 comments:

cosmo said...

I love the little tiny baby teeth.

My parents took me to fantasy island a LONG time ago, but I don't remember it. How was it? My kids didn't even like marineland when I took them, so I don't know if they would like fantasy island?

The Morgan Family said...

the kids had a GREAT time at fantasy island. they were open from 11:30 until 8pm and i figured we would be ready to leave at 4pm, but we left at 6:30 and that was only because bobby and i had a babysitter for the evening already scheduled. we would have stayed until close otherwise. the lines were short and it was great for the little kids. i did forget my camera though. =(