Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shoe Shopping

I naively decided to make a "quick" trip to Payless Shoes to pick up some sneakers for my kids before the start of school. What I did not realize is it's becoming more and more difficult to find shoes for my kids at one place. Inevitably they don't have all the sizes or the selection is limited. Here we are in store #1.....

Here's store #2.....

And here's store #3.....

You can tell by Tom's face that we stopped for lunch between store #2 and #3. Four hours later, all the kids have sneakers for school (even Allie!). Here's a picture after our success.

Haircuts are next.....


4 comments:

cosmo said...

you forget your camera for all your kids' birthday parties but have it to go to payless? Just kidding...

This year's school shopping was a doozy.

Workman said...

You answered what was to be my next question. So I'll try this one instead:

Is Pete wearing a wig in that photo?

cosmo said...

long, shaggy hair is in now, unfortunately. You should see my son! Although I am a fan of fairly longish hair on boys (don't like buzz-cuts), Myles's hair is out of control and he doesn't want it cut. He wants to grow it out like slash. Thanks Guitar Hero!

If this comment is from matt, your little guys are too small to care about disney channel, but all the boys are sportin' the crazy hair now!

The Morgan Family said...

no wig unfortunately but we did get their hair cut. i'll post those pictures soon. the reason i document the mundane is because my parents live so far away, they miss all the little details in our life. i like to post them so they can get a feel of our day to day life. i also need to do more birthdays etc.