Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Big Girl Bed

It was apparent a few months ago that Allie's pack and play just wasn't cutting it for suitable bedding. Honestly, it was probably never suitable, but that's just how we roll... pack and plays for all the babies.

I was lamenting over the decision of whether I wanted to purchase a regular twin sized bed or a toddler bed. I had decided on the twin and started shopping craigslist. I had even found the bed I wanted to purchase and just not had the chance to drive the twenty minutes to pick it up.

Everything changed when I drove by a street I don't travel too often and saw a perfect toddler bed with a sign that said "free". I immediately pulled over, folded down my back seat, and crammed the bed in. Those are the days I love having a minivan... I can stuff any junk I discover at a moment's notice. So here are the fruits of my trash picking labor. I really love free stuff....


Allie was so excited to have her new bed she wanted to go to sleep right away. Here she is "sleeping"... very cute.

1 comment: