Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Camera and Random Photos

My old camera died. It worked well for me but eventually just gave up the ghost. I purchased a new camera (a Canon Power Shot SX110IS). I didn't realize how complicated it is to choose a camera now. I was utterly confused by the end. I hope I made a good choice. I'm still playing around with it a bit and sometimes my kids will just walk up to me and ask me to take their picture. I happily oblige, especially now that I'm trying to figure out how this contraption works. Here are some examples of the new camera's picts. Here's Matt with our first pear ever from our newly planted pear tree. He took a bite, according to Matt it did not taste too good....

Tommy has been working on making "Santa hats" lately. This was his most successful attempt (two triangles with strips of papers attaching the triangles together). The only problem is it didn't last too long....

Here's Pete with the dog....

Allie also wanted her picture taken with the dog...

The dog had other ideas though....

Here's Allie just waking up....

And here's a picture of *ahem* Tom. He was playing dress-up with his sister, thought he looked nice, and wanted me to take his picture. I know Tom has been more of a cross-dresser than the rest of my boys, but in his defense, the other boys did not have any sparkly, pretty clothes in the house that almost fit them. Plus, he loves any reason to have his picture taken. Of course I had to oblige.... this stuff is solid gold. I'm just waiting for the right moment to bring it back out....

What? No pictures of Sam?.... hmmmmm. I'm going to have to work on that...



No comments: