Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pete's Birthday Wrap-up... aka.. I Need a New Camera

A few weeks ago Pete celebrated his 12th birthday... yes... 12th birthday. It's really hard to believe I am old enough to have a 12 year-old. Wasn't I just 12? Where does the time go? *sigh*

This year Pete opted out of a friend party and honestly, after last year's sleep-over, I was very relieved. Pete wanted a family overnight party to a local indoor water park. I happily agreed. Of course there is no photographic evidence of this event, nor will there ever be any photographs of us (me) in our bathing suits. However, I did take photos of his birthday night. We made some cupcakes and had a family gathering to mark the big day. Here's the gang acting goofy...

Hmmmm. Houston, we have a problem. Ok, let's try this one....Here's Allie drooling over the birthday cupcakes (lemon flavored)....

Ok, then I think I need a new camera... =( Anyway... Happy Birthday Pete!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.