Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tired, Tired, Tired

It's been a long week of recovery. We came home on Sunday from our trip to Arizona. The kids did great on the drive and it was a nice visit, but since we have been home, it's been hard for me to get off the mat. I guess all the driving caught up with me.

I finally did unpack, do laundry, and put said laundry away, but that is about it. We did have a little New Year's Eve celebration which was nice, but nothing over the top. I have some photos and updates to post, but I'm just not up to it yet.... I'm getting there though.

I also have to prepare for Sam's birthday next week, Tom's the week after, and Bob's the week after that.... I can't think of that now. One day at a time...

3 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Good luck with everything.

That's the worst and best part about vacations - coming home!

cosmo said...

will you please stop playing that word game and post some pictures of your trip??? : )

especially if there are any with blue skies and looking warm. I can use that about now...

The Morgan Family said...

have you even played the word game? if you had you wouldn't be checking my blog... you would be playing the word game. =)