Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bubble Fun

Yesterday was a crazy day which included soccer games in the morning, Pete's soccer practice in the afternoon, followed immediately by a birthday party for a family friend. From the party we went to Lowe's to return a light fixture, pick up a real estate sign and lock box in a neighboring town, and swing by the grocery store nearby. (I'm trying to pack my trips in to save on gas!). By the end of the day, the kids were tired, hungry and in desperate need of a bath. Upon walking in the door, I was driven and determined to get them fed as quickly as possible, in the tub, and in bed.

While getting dinner ready I noticed some activity on the back porch. The kids were playing with their party favor bubbles and having lots of fun. I love it when the kids play nicely together....


They were even doing little experiments....



Needless to say, dinner was delayed, their "bath" was a good scrubbing and wipe down, and they went to bed later than I wanted, but it was worth it.

No comments: