Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Are We There Yet?

Perhaps the only person in life more impatient than me is Bobby. We make quite a pair! The last few weeks have been difficult as we are getting closer to finishing up. It seemed as soon as the drywall is up and painted we should have been good to go. I guess we might want some lighting and plumbing fixtures in there too but that should only take a day or two... right? Oh well. There is some progress and I figured I'd post them to remind myself of that fact. *serenity now* *serenity now*

The siding is going up. This would be more exciting except this wall is all that is done so far. The rest of the home is still Tyvek. We do expect our front and overhead doors on soon.


Here's the bathtub that is being tiled. It still needs to be grouted but is plugging along I suppose.


Our fireplaces are installed with the covers and everything. I guess that's progress too.



I think the turn of the weather has me a bit blue. Blast you Spring! Where are you?!?!?!


3 comments:

cosmo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cosmo said...

Steph, your house is so pretty...It's getting close!! Just enjoy the days you have until you are moving everything & the ENDLESS unpacking (which is fun & horrible at the same time, I think). The days are getting longer & this weekend is daylight savings...before you know it, you'll be in your beautiful house & the weather will be warm & sunny!
(I had a misspelling in my other comment, so I had to fix it :))

Stuart and Kimber said...

I love your tub! The tile is beautiful! You've done well. The whole house looks great.