Saturday, March 29, 2008

Snowy Spring

I'm not sure I've seen the ground this Spring. It's driving me crazy. This would be a beautiful scene in December or January, but c'mon... it's almost April! The sun does help with the cheerful factor and with melting away the snow on the driveways and sidewalks. I'm not sure, however, how much more I can take. Bob and I always joke about taking what little money we have and running away to Mexico, but it's seems to be less and less of a joke these days. If I don't post for a while, you'll know what happened.

1 comment:

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

I know how you feel. On Thursday I was thinking how every last bit of snow was melted off of our yard. Friday we woke up to four inches of the stuff! Its beating a hasty retreat now, but I can still see snow everywhere. :-(