Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sixteen Days (and counting)

I scheduled the movers for April 11th. I sure hope we have a certificate of occupancy by then or else we'll have to camp out in the backyard aka "the mud pit". Here is what the home looks like today. Our phantom siders have struck again and yet we have not seen them for days.



Here's a peek at the garage doors.



The bathrooms are coming along...




And here is our bedroom fireplace...



And closet...



I think my favorite is the shower...



Still lots to do though. It's rather unexciting but time consuming. We have the stairs to go in, electric has to finish, and our cooktop is expected in tomorrow which allow the countertops to finish. It will be a nail biter (as usual!).

5 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

your shower and your garage doors are gorgeous! You are going to just love it.

I am so excited for you! good luck!

cosmo said...

steph, what are all those knobs in the shower wall?

The Morgan Family said...

they're adjustable jet sprays.

cosmo said...

you're kidding?!? NICE!!

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

It all looks so great. I am totally jealous of your bathrooms!