Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Wrap Up

Easter went down to the wire this year. We started eggs just minutes before bedtime and had to dig out the baskets at 11pm on Easter Eve. We rushed around the next day to be presentable while the kids enjoyed their traditional breakfast of hard boiled eggs and candy...don't mess with tradition. I was mad at myself for not taking more pictures but remembered to get the camera out to show what we need to do to get a dress on Allie. She can't stand it until we put some leggings on her. Here's Bobby helping her with socks.


She finally managed a smile.


Here are the boys with their Webkinz before heading to Aunt Mary's for lunch. I know, they all need haircuts.

Allie did not want to be a part of the picture. She was mad all morning about the dress.

I have some house pictures to post. I'll try to do that tomorrow.... it's getting close.

1 comment:

cosmo said...

she looks so sad!! And then mad! She is so cute!