Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sick Baby

Allie was sick yesterday. I don't know what makes me take pictures of my sick kids, but they look so sad and cute (and they hold still). It's a demented character flaw I guess. I also liked that her hair was curly from the humidity. Here's the sad looking baby......

Allie has a balloon string around her arm. She "gave" a happy birthday balloon to her Grandma for her birthday and then promptly took it back. Even when she is sick, she won't part with the balloon. It was a sad day but by evening, Allie was running around. It's nice to see her feeling better.

On a brighter note....... Gary is alive!!!! I cannot believe he made it through the assault. That is one tough snail. I know I didn't want him in the tank to begin with, but he has earned his right to live there.

1 comment:

cosmo said...

perhaps gary need his own tank : )