Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Unforgettable One

I've been receiving a lot of flack for only highlighting certain kids. I do admit that the oldest kids and Allie get the bulk of the ink here but that's just because they're the loudest or more involved in activities that are easy to document. Tommy is a bit more subtle in his workings. Last night, as I made dinner Tommy kept me company by chatting my ear off. Here he is talking to me.....

After about twenty minutes of conversation, I realized that something was not quite right. Here is what I discovered.....

That's correct. Tom had been dangling while talking with me for twenty minutes. I know it's not earth shattering but it's what makes Tommy so special.

1 comment:

cosmo said...

awww...what a sweetie. a sweetie with impressive upper body strength!