Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Fun

It's nice to finally be in the full swing of summer. With school finishing so late this year, I feel like we have some catching up to do. We started swim lessons this week and everyone is taking a class except for Allie who gets to play in the kiddie pool. The weather has been beautiful the last couple of days (uh oh, time to water the lawn!) and perfect for swimming. I know for a normal person it is not a big feat to remember the camera, but I was really proud of myself for remembering to document this fun summer memory *patting myself on the back*. Here is the big pool, it's hard to see any of the kids but gives you an idea of what it looks like.

Here's Allie in the kiddie pool. It's big but only 1 foot deep throughout, it's really perfect for little guys.



Even the big kids like to relax in the kiddie pool before lessons...

Well, Tom's not so sure he wants to go in, but everyone else was having fun!

2 comments:

chammy said...

Is that the same green, disgusting fish net from when you had "Romeo" the fish?

The Morgan Family said...

yes tam. i saved the scummy net for my posterity. i then encouraged my daughter to suck on it like a lollipop. ps- with your presence in the blogging world, does this mean a new post?