Monday, September 8, 2008

Tommy's first day...

Tom started Montessori preschool today. It's hard to believe that from 9:00-11:30 Monday through Friday I will only have one child with me. It's funny the contrast between our first child's apprehension into the great preschool unknown and our current child's excitement to be going to a school like his big brothers. Even Allie won't leave the house without her backpack now. She would go to preschool now if I allowed her to do so. Here's the gang this morning as we headed out (Pete's school starts an hour earlier so he's not here)....


Here's Tommy waving goodbye....


He's a big boy now.... *sniff*


1 comment:

chammy said...

I'm feeling for you. I still have to catch my breath after I turn around and go through the threshhold after dropping off my "baby."