Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bob, Gary and friends?

We've had lots of germs floating around the house lately. Everyone, with the exception of Pete and myself, has been sick. I think it's the flu. This has given me a chance to catch up on some domestic chores that I have been postponing including the dreaded cleaning of the crayfish tank. The other Bob is getting really big! Gary, our snail (it seemed an appropriate name) is getting big too. The only issue I have is the new guys I see in the tank!!! Yes, more snails. blech! I can soon open my own French restaurant. There's a really little one right near the filter pipe and at least one more (I know the picture is blurry- I had to take the flash off). Any name suggestions?

3 comments:

cosmo said...

well, you can stick with the spongebob theme & go with plankton & patrick...or sandy and eugene (mr. crabs). or go with something different, like pokey (for slowpoke), obama, hillary, Sir. Winston and his wife, Charlotte...or you could do what I would do & toss them outside : )

The Morgan Family said...

if i didn't have to touch them, they would be gone. i think i would wait until spring too. it seems a little mean to freeze them.

Stuart and Kimber said...

No, it would be mean to put salt on them. Just put them in the trash and let the trash people deal with the whole snail adoption process!

Can't you get one of your boys to touch the snails? Surely, if you have the big o crawfish out of the tank one of the boys would be willing???