Friday, February 29, 2008

Dinner Disaster

In an attempt to empty my pantry and freezer before the move, I have created some, ah, interesting meals. Last night featured a twist on chicken gumbo using spicy sausage and some Rice-A-Roni mixes. I thought it might turn out well. Let's see what the judges have to say....


Randy: Yea, dawg, I just didn't quite get it. There were some nice parts, but it wasn't quite together.

Paula: You are wonderfully creative and we have loved you since day one!

Simon: What were you thinking? It's as if an ape prepared dinner! This was a complete and utter abysmal result. Your stock is plummeting!


Oh well. Better luck next time. I hope I don't get voted off!

3 comments:

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Maybe not the most appetizing look, (I can't speak for the taste) but I don't think that dinner can hold a candle to mom's infamous chicken gizzards & hearts (?) dinner when we were little! :-)

The Morgan Family said...

i don't remember that one, but i do remember liver and onions. does anyone ever make that anymore?

cosmo said...

quentin does ALLL the time! He loves it. When the onions are cooking, I think..yumm! That smells delicious! Then he throws in the body organ that absorbs all the toxic waste your body can't eliminate itself & I think, yuckkk!!