Friday, February 8, 2008

What the .... !

I was feeding the other Bob his usual meal of frozen peas tonight when I spied something in his tank. There is a snail in his tank (top left of the blurry photo)! How did that snail get in his tank!?!? There have been no additional items (plants, rocks, etc.) added to his tank for months. How did that thing get in there!? Granted, the tank could use some cleaning, but why is there a bottom feeder in there? I hate having to fish the other Bob out when I clean his tank, what am I going to do with that thing? If anyone out there has any idea of how a snail in the dead of winter could have found his way into Bob's tank, please let me know. It is creeping me out and I have to wonder where the snail colony is hiding in this home. Can I move out yet ??

3 comments:

cosmo said...

I really hope one of your kids (or Bobby) is playing a prank on you. Snail's move so slowly, I think someone would have seen it on its travels into the tank. And it usually leaves that slime...is there anything on the outside of the tank?

Yucky.

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I remember how snails used to take over the fish tanks in our home. Gross!

Kristina Wentzell said...

Maybe it came in on a plant (as a wee baby)...and has been growing ever since? I can't imagine it came from your house!