Saturday, February 16, 2008

Potty Talk for the 21st Century

Tommy is at the age where he gets a kick out of the words "poop", "pee", and his all-time favorite; "toilet". Tommy even composed a song that uses the word "toilet" exclusively. Imagine Tom's glee when he discovered he could use his Webkins "kinscash" to buy toilets to outfit his webkins virtual house. Tom's mission is to buy every toilet made for the webkins (they come in all different styles and colors). He now has more toilets than webkins. Thank goodness for the internet technology that allows my four-year-old to fulfill his every toilet dream. This is what I found when I went to my computer. I love how all his webkins are neatly lined up on their respective cans (watching TV no less!).

3 comments:

cosmo said...

HAAA!! That is so funny! I got a kickout of that, Steph.

Kristina Wentzell said...

That is just TOO funny. You gotta save that one to show him when he's older.

The Morgan Family said...

TOILET UPDATE: tommy has since bought the final toilet available.