Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dusty Kitchen

The kitchen cabinets started going up yesterday. They expect to be done with the crown molding etc. by Friday. It's starting to feel like a real home. If only there were some advanced Star Trek or Jetsons device that would allow us to orb directly to the home when complete. I am dreading this move! This is what the kitchen looked like yesterday...

This is the kitchen today, although quite dusty. The cabinets are natural hickory with oak corner pegs. I'm currently in a cave for a kitchen so I am extra excited for this completion. The photos don't do the kitchen justice. I'll try to get a more finished picture when the counter tops come in.

2 comments:

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Stephy, That kitchen looks amazing! I love it when kitchens get done, and those cabinets are gorgeous.

cosmo said...

I love your kitchen! Nice and open with lots of cabinets...love it!