Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mitt???

My husband is constantly surprising me. Yesterday he surprised me with chocolates (ok, free samples from a distributor, but I'll take it!). Today he told me he was voting Mitt. Yes... that's correct. Mitt. What might also surprise you is he is registered Republican. As Bob sees it, he is a true Republican in the old school ways (no, not George Bush Sr.).... less government interference. I think he is actually more of a Libertarian but they have no pull or primary so Republican he is. This morning as we were discussing the upcoming day (which includes voting for us today- go vote) he said he was voting Mitt. (MITT!!!) So I said "Oh, I get it. That will make the landslide for the Dems that much better if they are against Mitt." "No, I don't like McCain, I'm voting Mitt." I think he's messing with my head today. Mitt?!?! Really?!?! C'mon, really? Mitt. Hmmmmmm. How well do I know my hubby?

2 comments:

cosmo said...

you have a very smart husband. I, too, am voting for Mitt. I do not like McCain and he's a little long in the tooth for me to consider being in charge of things.
I also believe that the government is way too involved in everything and I'm getting sick of it.

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Who knew that Dave and Bob would vote for the same person?