Saturday, January 5, 2008

Delays

The house building is on hold, there are dishes in the sink, I have four home showings today, need a shower, and I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome. Guitar Hero 3 came on the scene yesterday and life has halted. That game makes the non-musician feel like a rock star. Who doesn't like that for a day (or five)? I'm sure a purist guitarist would feel this game is not true to the art, but for all us imbeciles who don't have the time or patience to learn an art, this is sufficient. Last night Bobby and I sent the kids to bed and rocked out, what a sight that must have been! My shoulder is so sore this morning. You know you are old when a video game tires you out. I have to go now though, my turn is next!

3 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

That game is addicting!! (Well, Guitar Here II)

cosmo said...

quentin & myles are fighting for turns as I write this. It has been happening everyday since christmas morning...quentin has literally turned into a 12 year-old.

The Morgan Family said...

i think the video game is more for people our age than it is for the kids. bobby and i fight over it!