Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dennis, Dennis, he's our man. If he can't do it.....uh....well...

I just took a quiz that compares your personal stances with the candidates and I was surprised to find, by a large margin, that I align most closely with Dennis Kucinich! Who knew? I guess I can't make fun of him anymore. Kucinich had a compatibility score of 36, followed by Dodd (I didn't know he was still running!) with a score of 31, and then a 4-way tie for third with Clinton, Biden, Richardson, and Obama with a score of 29. I guess my mom's liberal roots are showing. =) Bottom three?.... John McCain with a score of 13, Ron Paul with 10, and Fred Thompson bottoms the list with 9. That's OK, I never liked Law and Order anyway. Interesting quiz .... here's the link if anyone wants to try it out... http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

2 comments:

Kristina Wentzell said...

I did this last night and came up with Kucinich as well. Ha! That was a bit of a surprise. I guess it shouldn't have been since my score was 52. (followed by Richardson with 45)!!

Stuart and Kimber said...

I didn't even know the guy who I rated highest with! Ugh! Now I'm really scared!