Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sammy 6-year-old

Sammy's birthday was yesterday. It was a lot of fun, but I'm trying hard to keep up the pace. I still have one more birthday party for Tommy this week. I think there were gaps (many, many gaps) in the family planning as we have too many birthdays close together. We went to bounce magic as a family, ate pizza and then went to Lola and Grandpas and ate ice cream cake. Of course I forgot my camera (again!) but took this photo with his crown he got to wear in school. Yesterday was funny because Allie was convinced that it was not Sammy's birthday but rather her birthday. For the whole morning if anyone tried to wish Sam a happy birthday she would say "No! Not Sammy's birthday, Allie's Birthday!" and then she would proceed to sing happy birthday to herself! Sammy also decided at the last minute that he wanted a friend to come and invited him as he was getting out of school. I had to track the mom down to give her more information. He didn't wind up making it but it was funny to have Sam hop in the car and say "Lucas is coming to my party! I invited him!". Happy Birthday Sammy!


Ok... I just had to throw this picture in. Allie wanted me to take her picture after I had snapped Sammy's photo. She is covered in cornflakes and her expression is so funny... so I added it.

2 comments:

cosmo said...

we have a cluster of birthdays too, two in june, one in july, two in august and then devin's is not until november. However, there is not a lot of other things going on...you have a bunch & then the other holidays!! I commend you for your budgeting ability! We would have been tapped by now...the rest of the birthdays would have been pictures I made for the kids gluing noodles & glitter to paper : )

The Morgan Family said...

we are tapped but i don't give them a present. i tell all my kids that the party is my present to them so that frees up some cash and keeps the clutter out of my house. =)