Monday, October 6, 2008

Harried Post

I think I opened a can of worms.... didn't mean to. I just posted the Palin debate chart for grins and giggles. I am officially moving on to more neutral ground: hair. Allie's hair has always been short and fine. She's almost three but is now just getting enough hair to style.

I picked up some barrettes at the store today to pull her hair back. Allie, wanting to make up for lost time, decided she wanted all of the barrettes in her hair at once! My friend Kim from college has posts of her kid's hair beautifully styled... this is not that post!

It's a start that she let me brush her hair though.

1 comment:

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

We used to have some of the same barrettes (sp?) for Rachel. And she liked to wear them all at the same time as well. Of course, if you've seen our blog, she still likes putting lots of things in her hair. :-) So this may be setting a pattern.