Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Indian Summer

Yesterday's weather was one for the books. It was one of those 75 degree days that you just wanted to play in the sun. So after I measured up a home for an upcoming listing (dragging the kids with me- Columbus Day holiday), I skipped all my other chores and went to the park. I was taking pictures for the listing so I snapped a few of the kids.

I love when the kids run joyfully towards the playground....


The kids loved the "spinney thing" (What is that called anyway? Is it a merry-go-round?)...


Allie wanted her turn too, just a little slower (much to the dismay of the others)...


Tom liked spinning on this wheel too. I just noticed his jeans are unbuttoned...


Allie is getting to be a great climber. No one ever notices her climbing ability though, they just notice her flashy shoes (courtesy of Aunt Tammy)...


Nothing too exciting, just a nice lazy day....

2 comments:

cosmo said...

It has been beautiful around here. I LOVE it!! We're trying to be outside as much as possible!

chammy said...

hey, I think those pants are jammies:)