Friday, November 27, 2009

11th Hour Post

Four more posts and I'm done for the month. I have things to blog about, but in a normal world (or if I was a normal person), I would not be doing this at 11pm at night. It was a busy day, in my defense. I shopped a few Black Friday specials, we partially decorated for Christmas, I even applied for a passport today. Yes, lots going on. It almost made me forget Thanksgiving was yesterday, but then what would I blog about?

Thanksgiving was nice; calm, relatively relaxing, great food. Can't really ask for more. I cooked up four pounds of corn and about three and a half were eaten (because of my mad kitchen skills- oh yea...) I snapped a few pictures of the buffet line. Notice all my pictures are of people scooping up the corn (that actually was not my intent, but it is true)...


After dinner there was singing...

Allie entertained us with her dancing....


And of course dessert (these are the remnants, I was too busy eating to take a picture)...


One post down, three posts left to go. I'm definitely not doing this next year!


1 comment:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Ohhhh!! A passport??? Where are you going??? I'm so excited!!!