Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blog Post Derailed

I'm out of blogging material. I make no bones about that. If it wasn't so late in the month I would throw in the towel, but I figure with Thanksgiving and Matt's birthday, I can hold out. Until then though, it's slim pickings.

Today I decided that I could blog about Matt's piano lessons. As a homeschooling mom, it's a perk that I can force Matt to take piano as part of his music curriculum. I also have him take a shower as part of his curriculum... no joke. It's on the daily checklist and everything.

I was all set to write about his piano progress. I even took pictures of his lesson today. Matt, however, demanded that I not blog about it. He does not want to be on my blog, especially if it's about piano. I believe his words were "If you are so excited about piano, why don't you take piano lessons yourself and then blog about that?". Apparently, he's not such a fan of piano and does not want the photos on the web. At least I have a picture of him playing the piano, it might be the only one I get... ever. He also was upset that I posted the pictures of him doing math a few days ago.

He obviously values his privacy, which I can respect but now I'm in a pickle as to what to post. This was my "hail Mary" pass until the bonanza of blogging material that would be available tomorrow. So I'm posting a cheap blog post today. It's from failblog. Living near the border, this one made me giggle...


Let the record show, though, I tried to be original...


No comments: