Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Marathon Plans (and We've Hit the Halfway Mark!!!)

Ok! I've made it halfway without as much angst as last time, but I have to admit... my random photos are running dangerously low. I haven't had to resort to failblog or peopleofwalmart.com yet though so I suppose I'm doing ok. Hope I can keep this up for another 15 days...

The countdown is beginning for Matt's birthday. I've never known anyone who looks forward to his birthday as much as Matt. It's really sweet, but quite stressful... I don't want to disappoint. This year, Matt wants to do something new: he wants to go to the local indoor water park and stay in the adjoining hotel overnight. It's honestly a little over our standard birthday budget, but it seems like nice family time so I'm going for it. He also has a special request for the birthday cake...

It's a Wegman's fruit tart. Matt's only concern is he has never tried the fruit tart so although he likes fruit, he has requested we buy one before his birthday so we can sample it prior to the big day. It's like planning for a wedding! I sure hopes he likes it... I can't imagine trying to find/ bake another cake to his liking!


1 comment:

Kristina Wentzell said...

nice taste...those Weggie tarts are goooood.