Sunday, November 1, 2009

To NaBloPoMo or Not to NaBloPoMo... That is the Question.

I can't believe I'm even contemplating doing this again, but I suppose I like to drive myself crazy... so it's on. This means more weather reports, random photos, and failblog favorite picks. It's amazing how uninteresting my life is unless you find humor in anecdotes that describe my kids quirks... for example Tommy today was frustrated that the imaginary food he cooked did not taste as good as he had hoped... but I digress. I should probably save that for a separate post, thin them out a bit.

I might again be posting on day seven how there is no way I can ever complete this, I suppose there is only one way to tell....

1 comment:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Woo hoo! I love this month!!! I love what you come up with!