Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grammy

My grandma is fine. I hope the title did not make it look like a memorial of sorts. Her health is declining though and I find myself thinking about her a bit and wondering how she is doing. I am hoping to head out this winter and visit her sometime (it doesn't hurt that she is in Arizona where the weather is warm!). I was fortunate to be able to make it out to visit her in July (July = furnace) for her 90th birthday and have had the pictures sitting on my desktop. I figured now is as good a time as any as I'm running out of things to post... my life is not so interesting...

I met up with my sister and flew out with her and Sarah. It was a tiring flight but poor Beth was the one that really was wiped out keeping Sarah happy...

Some of Beth's friends from our hometown swung by to visit too. It was fun to catch up...

And we ate..."Workman style"....

Matt came out and brought his 2 3/4 kids (and lovely wife, Julie)...

And of course we got to see Grandma and some of our cousins and their kids...


Nice visit.