Monday, November 17, 2008

Milk, Butter, Eggs..........

So it's come to this. The publishing of the grocery list in order to fulfill my NaBloPoMo requirement. I'm really not sure how I'm going to do this, I'm barely halfway through the month. My life is just too darned boring. I just spent my morning trying to find a lower price to get my dog spayed (my vet wants $400!). I also need to make cookies as "thank you" gifts for a few clients. It's truly riveting, I know. There's nothing blog worthy here.

Yesterday was fun though. My friend from middle school, Heather, came by to visit for a few hours. She was in the area and brought her three boys as well. It's hard to believe that it's been almost four years since I last saw her.... how time flies. I forgot to take pictures until just as they were getting their shoes on to go. Figures......

Of course she's as cute and as funny as ever. If she wasn't so nice, I'd hate her. ;)

2 comments:

cosmo said...

We had so much fun at your family's house, Steph! My boys really enjoyed playing with your little guys. I hope we can get together more often.

Thanks so much for having us over!

Kristina Wentzell said...

I'm tagging you back

http://handmadeadventures.blogspot.com/2008/11/babies.html