Sunday, November 2, 2008

Overcommitted

Well, I went and did it. I signed up for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and I'm worried. It seemed like a great idea at the time. My brother did it last year (this year too- you should check out his blog) and it was such a treat to check in and see how his life was. So I decided, in a moment of inspiration, to take the plunge and sign up for the challenge.

I'm not sure why I always think it's such a great idea at the time, and then partially regret it (see my handmade pledge post) but I'm two days in and panicking. Between Matt's birthday, Thanksgiving, leaving town for a weekend, not to mention I have some work to do if I'm going to fulfill the handmade pledge, I think I'm a bit over my head! Well, either way, it should be interesting. Or not.....

In fact, this blog could get a wee bit dull in the next few weeks.....


No comments: