Sunday, November 16, 2008

Recovering

I brought the kids in for their holiday picture yesterday. I only have their picture taken every other year because it's such a hassle. I don't know how people can do it more often than that. We only started taking their picture that often because we wanted a kid photo with the new baby which happens every other year. This year the new addition is the dog.

The bummer is the pictures didn't turn out so great. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but it's knocked the wind out of my sails a bit. There is ying for the yang though (or is it yang for the ying?). About half an hour after unloading from our long photo morning, my neighborhood Girl Scouts dropped off my cookie order that I had long forgotten about. Hallelujah! Thank goodness for thin mints.....

It's pathetic when chocolate can completely change your mood.


No comments: