Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We Should Have Named Her Hoover

I haven't thought about it much, but since Kiko's arrival a couple months ago, I don't have to sweep anymore (more disinfecting, but no sweeping). She'll eat any crumb that falls to the floor, she'll eat dust bunnies, she'll eat discarded wrappers. She'll eat anything. It's so great, I brought her out to the van and let her have at it. I did draw the line when she found a fossilized chicken mc nugget in there though. Heaven knows how long that was there and I don't want her to get sick. That's the point after all, to eliminate mess... not make more by having her throw up. Here's a photo I snapped yesterday while she was eating a dust bunny, you can see part of it hanging off the right side of her mouth.....


ps- I was joking about bringing her to the van just to eat the food off the floor. She does do that when she rides in the van, but I don't take her out there for that specific purpose (the chicken mc nugget part was completely true). I'm sure PETA organizations all over the world are preparing their legal attack.


No comments: